Out-of-Uniform Dress Code Policy
Personal appearance is important to a child’s self esteem as well as their educational outlook. Proper grooming and dress unifies our students, reminds them that their presence at the school is a privilege that they should approach with pride and dignity.
On designated out-of-uniform days, students should follow the following guidelines. All clothing is to be clean and in good repair.
- Shirts, t-shirts, blouses
- Long or short sleeve
- Shirts that are cut or torn
- Spaghetti straps or halter tops
- Shirts with graphics or language that is inconsistent with the mission/teachings of Carondelet
- Twill, denim
- Athletic pants
- Twill, denim or jersey-knit
- Must be no higher than 2-inches above knee
- Biking shorts
- Lycra shorts/skirts
- Dresses/sundresses with modest neck and hemline
- Spaghetti-strap or halter dresses
- Backless dresses
|SOCKS/TIGHTS|| Any|| Any|
- Shoes must have a closed-toe and back, and must be worn with socks.
- No open toe or backless sandals, shoes or clogs
- No fashion boots, Crocs-style, clogs, slides or Heelys