Thank you for your interest in Carondelet Catholic School. To apply for admission, please complete the admission application online and return the following to Carondelet Catholic School's Office:
- Application fee (per family) of $170/new family, $120/current family which is non-refundable and does not apply toward tuition;
- Copy of birth certificate (Pre-kindergarten - grade 2);
- Copy of standardized test results and most recent progress report (grades 2-8).
In most cases, enrollment priorities are given in the following order:
- Siblings of children currently enrolled in Carondelet Catholic School;
- Parishioners of either Christ the King or St. Thomas the Apostle according to the date registered in either parish;
- Members of other Catholic parishes
- All other applications
For questions about the admissions process, please contact Megan Hower, Director of Admissions at (612) 590-1940.
Carondelet Admissions Office
3210 W. 51st Street
Minneapolis, MN 55410