Carondelet Catholic School is the parish school of Christ the King and St. Thomas the Apostle. We are a community dedicated to educating the whole child by providing a strong academic program, teaching Christian values, and preparing students for a life of learning and service.
As part of our mission, we believe...
- in a Catholic Christ-centered environment where Christian values are taught, modeled, learned, and lived.
- that it is important to provide a friendly and non-threatening atmosphere where creativity, uniqueness and self-esteem of each person are nurtured
- in promoting life-long learning, personal development, growth in the faith, and encouraging responsible, value-based choices.
- in educating the whole-child: spiritually; academically; intellectually; physically; emotionally; and socially.
- that educational opportunity allows for a diversity where learning styles are honored, all individual differences are respected, and children are taught at appropriate development levels.
- that all children are capable of learning and being creative, independent, and critical thinkers.
- in challenging the students to be active stewards by sharing their time, talents, leadership, and creativity in the faith community.
- that learning is not confined to the school building or to textbooks.
- in education that builds skills and experiences that prepare students for living in the future as responsible adults in a humanly diverse global community.