|Boy Scouts of America
Cub Scout Pack 73
Inclusive + Service + Character + Learning + Adventure
The mission of Cub Scout Pack 73 is to prepare kindergarten through 5th grade boys to be responsible and active citizens in their community and family. We are a fun focused organization with parent volunteers and leaders that are committed to a safe, active, inclusive and challenging scouting experience for our sons.
Sponsored by the Church of Christ the King, Cub Scouts Pack 73 is open to boys in grades K-5. Generally the pack meets the First Monday or each month at Christ the King Church. In addition the Dens (each Den is one grade of boys) has an additional meeting or activity once a month.
Active during the school year - September thru May
(2 nights per month is the typical time commitment)
Pack 73 events include:
- Back to School Carnival & Cookout to learn about scouting (Mid September) ENTIRE FAMILY INVITED
- Rocket Launch Day (late September)
- Fall Fest - ½ day full scouts activities (October)
- Halloween Party (late October)
- Poinsettia Fundraiser (November)
- Ornament Making-giving & Christmas Caroling at assisted living centers (December)
- All Den AWESOME GUEST night (January)
- Winter Cabin Camp Ihduhapi (February)
- Pinewood Derby (March)
- Arrow of Light Ceremony / advancement to Boy Scouts for 5th grade Cub Scouts (March)
- Blue & Gold Dinner / Awards night (April)
- Overnight Spring Tent Camp out (May)
For more information on Cub Scouts, please contact:
Doug Cleary, Cub Scoutmaster at (612) 669-5236
Boy Scouts-Troop 89:
For over 50 years, Troop 89 has been sponsored by the Church of Christ the King. Boy Scout meetings are held most Mondays during the school year in the lower level of Christ the King Church from 6:45-8:30 p.m. Boys age 11 years old or those having completed the 5th grade are welcome.
For more information on Troop 89, contact:
Denny Bennett, Troop Leader: (612) 804-0488
For information on the Boy Scouts of America, visit www.scouting.org.